Yes folks it’s a big day for news (who am I kidding, I’m the only one who reads this blog!). Wee has been updated yet again to version 0.8.
– new dashboard with save, run and load icons (touch to enable)
– cursor is off the screen for save and load
– key combination to break: you can now hold ‘A’ and ‘Start’ at the same time to break a running program (eg if you get stuck
in an infinite loop)
– all keys are now supported for key() operator, including L and R keys and Start and Select keys Summary of values returned by key():
– input statement bugs fixed
As usual change .ppt to .zip and you’re awaaaayyyy (at your own risk of course)